Alabama Getting Registered
This training article is for Alabama registrations only, there may be different registration requirements for different states. Follow these steps to successfully register with GovEase. If you have previously registered with GovEase, there is no need to create another account however, you will have to electronically sign a W-9 and/or any other documents for each county you wish to participate in.
First Time Registering? Follow These Steps:
1. Visit Govease.com
2. Click Sign Up/Log In at the top right
3. Click Sign Up Now!
4. Complete all fields that apply to you.
5. Click on Register/Add Auctions under My Account
6. Click on Register beside the county you want to participate in
7. Click e-sign form. Your information will be pre-populated on the W-9, verify all information is correct
8. Sign the W-9 form for each individual county that you are participating in. Some counties may not have a W-9. E-sign each document required by that county.
9. Contact the county you have registered for and set up payment arrangements and approval amount this will vary by county. Mobile County will contact each registered bidder.
10. Once the county has your payment requirements, visit the My Registrations page to check your approval status and verify your total approved dollar amount
11. Once it says Approved next to the county you signed up for, then you are good to bid in that county when bidding begins.
Here Is A Video On How To Get Registered and Approved To Bid:
What to do if you already have a GovEase account:
1. Login in with your email and password. If you forgot your password, click I forgot my password.
2. When registration is open for a particular Alabama county, you can go to Register/Add Auctions under My Account. You will be notified by email when registration opens up.
3. From there you can click on Register beside each individual county you want to participate in.
4. Click e-sign form. Your information will be pre-populated on the W-9, verify all information is correct
5. Electronically sign the W-9 form for each individual county that you are participating in. Also, e-sign each document that is required by the county.
6. Contact the county you have registered for and set up payment arrangements with them.
7. Once the county has your payment requirements, visit the My Registrations page to check your approval status and verify your total approved dollar amount.