Georgia Creating an Account and Registration
This training article is for Georgia Tax Sales only. There may be different registration requirements for different states. Follow these steps to create an account and register with GovEase. If you have previously registered with GovEase, there is no need to create another account. However, you will have to electronically sign or upload all documents for each county you wish to participate in.
First Time Registering? Follow These Steps:
1. Visit GovEase.com.
2. Click Sign Up/Log In at the top right.
3. Click Sign Up.
4. Complete all fields that apply to you.
5. Click on Register/Add Auctions under My Account.
6. Click on Register beside the county you want to participate in.
7. Click Sign Now for all registration documents that require a signature. Verify all information is correct. If a bank letter or other document upload is required, make sure to upload that document.
8. Make sure you have completed all of the required registration documents. The county will review your account, and they will handle all approvals.
9. Once the county has your information, visit the My Registrations page to check your approval status and verify your total approved dollar amount.
10. Once it says Approved next to the county you signed up for, you will be able to bid in that county when bidding begins.