Getting Registered for Georgia Tax Sale
This training article is for Georgia Tax Sales with GovEase specific to Glynn County registrations, there may be different registration requirements for different states. Registration is scheduled to begin on March 17th. Follow these steps to successfully register with GovEase. If you have previously registered with GovEase, there is no need to create another account however, you will have to electronically sign any documents required by the county you wish to participate in.
First Time Registering? Follow These Steps:
1. Visit Govease.com
2. Click Sign Up/Log In at the top right
3. Click Sign Up Now!
4. Complete all fields that apply to you.
5. Click on Register/Add Auctions under My Account
6. Click on Register beside the county you want to participate in
7. Click e-sign form for each document required by the county. You will also be required to bring a Drivers License to the Glynn County Tax Commissioners Office so that they can have a copy on file.
8. Contact the county you have registered for and set up payment arrangements with them.
9. Once the county has your payment requirements and approval amount, visit the My Registrations page to check your approval status and verify your total approved dollar amount
10. Once it says Approved next to the county you signed up for, then you are good to bid in that county when bidding begins. You will be notified by e-mail when bidding begins.