Georgia Live Bidding and Reports
This article only applies to Georgia live bidding. Other states may have a different type of live bidding. The Live Bidding page will be available when the live bidding begins for that specific county/city. For upcoming auction dates and times, please check out the following link: Upcoming Auctions. Also, live bidding will continue until all parcels are auctioned off. This typically excludes weekends and holidays.
*It is important to note that the bidding clock will be set to 2 minutes and go down from there. There is no clock reset, meaning you will only have those 2 minutes to place your best and highest. Please do not wait until the last second to bid.*
Follow these steps to bid during the live auction:
1. Log in and click on the "Live Bidding" tab.
2. Wait for the parcel you want to bid on to come up for auction.
3. Place your Max Overbid amount in the "Place Bid" box.
4. Another option is to add $50 to the current overbid amount with the "+$50 Quick Bid" button.
5. View your screen to see if you are winning or if you have been outbid.
6. The total purchase amount would be the current winning overbid + the face value amount.
Reports You have three options under "Reports."
1. Bidder Bid Detail: This would be a summary of the pre-bids you set before the auction goes live.
2. Bidder Purchase Detail: This would be a summary of all the parcels you won.
3. Completed Auctions: This would be a summary of all parcels that have been auctioned off.