Washington Live Bidding and Reports
This article only applies to Washington live bidding. Other states may have a different type of live bidding. The Live Bidding page will be available when the live bidding begins for that specific county/city. For upcoming auction times and dates, please check out our Upcoming Auctions page. Lewis County's tax sale will auction parcels one at a time and will have a 5-minute bid clock per parcel and no clock reset. Also, live bidding will continue until all parcels are auctioned off. This typically excludes weekends and holidays.
Follow these steps to bid during the live auction:
1. Log in and click on the Live Bidding tab
2. Wait for the parcel you want to bid on to come up for auction
3. Place your Max Overbid amount in the "Place Bid" box (bid increments may vary from county to county)
4. Another option is to add $10 to the current overbid amount with the "+$10 Quick Bid" button (bid increments may vary from county to county)
5. View your screen to see if you are winning or if you have been outbid.
6. The total purchase amount would be the current winning overbid + the face value amount.
Reports You have three options under "Reports."
1. Bidder Bid Detail: This would be a summary of the pre-bids you set before it goes live.
2. Bidder Purchase Detail: This would be a summary of all the parcels you won.
3. Completed Auctions: This would be a summary of all parcels that have been auctioned off.