Colorado Foreclosure Sale Creating an Account and Registration
This training article is for Colorado Counties that conduct a Foreclosure Sale. There may be different registration requirements and bidding methods for different counties in Colorado. Follow these steps to successfully register with GovEase for the upcoming Foreclosure Sale.
First Time Registering? Follow These Steps:
What to do if you already have a GovEase account:
1. Login with your email and password. If you forgot your password, click "I forgot my password."
2. When registration is open for the Foreclosure Sale, you can go to Register/Add Auctions under My Account. You will be notified by email when registration opens up.
3. From there, you can click on Register beside the county you want to participate in.
4. Upload or E-sign all required documents. Submit your requested approval amount. Be sure to carefully read over all of the documents.
5. If you have completed all of the required documents, submitted your deposit, and submitted your requested approval amount, GovEase will approve you for that amount
6. Once GovEase has approved you, visit the My Registrations page to check your approval status and verify your total approved dollar amount.