Colorado Foreclosure Sale Live Bidding and Reports
This training article is for the Jefferson County, Colorado Foreclosure Sale. There may be different registration requirements and bidding methods for different county foreclosures in Colorado. Follow these steps to successfully register with GovEase for the upcoming Foreclosure Sale. Click here to view a schedule of upcoming sale dates.
Follow these steps to place a bid during a Colorado Foreclosure Sale.
1. Log in and click on the Auctions tab.
2. Click on the Unique Number for the parcel you want to bid on. Starting amount is listed as Face Value.
3. Click "Place Bid." You can place your total bid amount in the box next to Place Bid. Put in the total amount you are willing to go to, then click Place Bid. Please review your total bid amount before submitting it.
Minimum bid increments will be $500.
***Note: Please review your total bid amount before submitting. Once entered, bids cannot be undone. You can raise your bid, but you cannot remove it or lower it below the current winning bid amount. If you are the winning bidder, you will be responsible for the purchase price unless you are outbid.***
4. View your screen to see if you are winning (in green) or if you have been outbid (in red)
You have two options under "Reports"
1. Bidder Purchase Detail: This would be a summary of all the parcels you won. Which can be downloaded.
2. Completed Auctions: This would be a summary of all parcels that have been auctioned off.