Iowa Creating an Account and Registration
This training article is for Iowa registrations only. There may be different registration requirements for different states. Follow these steps to successfully register with GovEase. If you have previously registered with GovEase, there is no need to create another account. However, you will have to electronically sign all registration documents or upload any registration documents for each county you wish to participate in.
First Time Registering? Follow These Steps:
1. Visit Govease.com
2. Click Sign Up/Log In at the top right
3. Click Sign Up
4. Complete all fields that apply to you.
5. Click on Register/Add Auctions under My Account
6. Click on Register beside the county you want to participate in
7. Click Sign Now for all registration documents and verify all information is correct, if you need to upload a document please do so.
8. Sign the forms for each individual county that you are participating in.
9. Make sure to fill out approval limit, all required documents and/or upload any registration documents. Some counties may also require a deposit to get approved.
10. Once you have submitted your information, visit the My Registrations page to check your approval status and verify your total approved dollar amount
11. When it says "Approved" next to the county you signed up for, you are good to bid in that county when bidding begins. Each registration is manually checked so it can take some time to get approved.
Here is a Video on How To Create an Account and Register To Bid: